Re: harp-l-digest V10 #33

on 1/6/2003 6:03 PM, harp-l-digest at owner-harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:17:11 -0800
> From: "Dane Terry" <so_blue@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Weltmeister

On my site is a link to the Weltmeister site. Check there. I will check,
too. I may start selling harps myself. Several friends have asked me about
buying Blackbirds (still my favorite) and the local store has dried up after
having a competitor move in 1/2 a block away.

- --

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com