Re: Tips on mic cables, was Cable Advice

Hi Mark

I "think "  it's the impedance.....??
I also tried the RG059 coax which is 75 ohm( could also be the other way
around)
I only know it's a low impedance cable. You can use any length you want
without loosing signal.
This is all my technical knowledge!!!!!
A few guys had all kinds of theories and said the cable wouldn't function.
But, after comparing my coax with different(expensive) guirat cables I still
use the coax.
I think you should give it a try, the most expensive parts are the Neutrik
connectors.
fine regards,Ben