Re: New Harp from Tombo

Just to let you know, harp-l is a public forum.  Many manufacturers and
distributors are subscribed to this list.  Talikng about the business
relationship the Lee Oskar company has with Tombo as if you're have a
discussion out of Lee's hearing is naive.  As usual Norman's carefully
worded and very polite explanation reveals more than it would seem at
first glance.  Look at the positive side of all of this, prior to harp-l
you would have had to live in the U.K to have know that Norman stocked
Areos and you would have never been able to figure out how to contact
even if you did know the harmonicas existed.  Americans are spoiled
rotten.  Just be glad Lee Oskar had the vision and foresight to bring
the Tombo line into the U.S. in the first place.  I don't know what I'd
do without natural minor and harmonic minor tunings.  fjm