Re: New Harp from Tombo

Well it all makes sense. Look at all the Tombos. NONE in the USA! If you
want to buy a Tombo IN THE USA you got to find a Lee Oskar or order over
seas. The reason is Lee is over the distribution of all Tombo in the US. So
it's NOT very likely that you will find one of these unless Lee wants to
incorporate this as one of his harps or let it slide (not very likely). But
*if it seams to be a big demand, what choice does he have? I don't see this
harp becoming a "must have" for most harpers, but I may be wrong (I have
never played one).

Vince Cheney

Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com
The Blues & Harmonica Forum - http://thebluessite.com/community

- ---
This message guaranteed to be Virus Free!