Re: High notes

> I'm having trouble getting good high notes from a new CX12. I battled for
> ages to get reasonable high notes from a 270 but the CX12 seems to require
> lot of wind at the top end.

I have little experience with chromatic harmonicas, but it sounds like you
need to change the gap of the reeds.
Check the reedgaps on those high reeds and compare them to those on a
harmonica that you do not have problems with. That should tell you if the
problem is in the reedgaps.

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com
Overblows and Overdraws on the Diatonic Harmonica.

http://www.overblow.com/harmonica
Scale and Chord finder for the harmonica and all alternative tunings.