Re: 12th instead of 3rd

>From: "Dean Williams" <deanw@xxxxxxx>
>An excellent tune for tinkering with 12th is Amazing Grace.  Start on
>4 blow - no bending required.  I still prefer 2nd for this song, but
>in public I always fall back on 12th in order to guarantee no bad
>bends.
>
>Dean

or...
play it in 12th (1st flat) in the lower octave starting on 1 blow (5th of
the scale)
This and other simple melodies in 12th 1st octave will be BBC(Bend Boot
Camp.) This training will be invaluable for playing those bends in tune for
playing in any position (except third base-the hot corner.)

Michael Peloquin
http://www.kharps.com/peloquin1.html