Glad To Be Back Home...

Hi All....I'm glad to be back....

I was begining to think that my 6
years with harp-l was just a dream....

When harp-l went down the last time I had
no idea that it was back up and using a new host...

Thanks to Ryan Hartt through Johnny Rover for
letting me know that the list is back up and running.

I wonder how many other suckin and blowin chumps
lost conatct with the list...and are simply waiting at home
for the list to magically appear one day...like I was.....

Sorry I've been out of conatct with so many of you on
a personal level...so I probably should just blame myself...
that old bad habit of lookin for someone to blame kinda
just dies now...whenever I stare into a mirror....

Glad to see Harp-L back up for 2003!!!!

~Donnie~

                         ~MorTone Microphone~
                 Vintage Harmonica Microphones
For The Discriminating Amplified Harmonica Enthusiast
http://www.angelfire.com/music4/mortone/index.html

                        The William Clarke Tribute
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html

                 The Official William Clarke Video & New CD
http://www.angelfire.com/blues2/williamclarkevideocd/index.html