Re: Little Lanelei, was Danelectro Spring King Reverb

Dave,
    I never actually tried it, just eye balled it in the store.  I think
the one I was looking at was the AD-5 and the Yamaha one is called the
AG-Stomp box, very similar.  The Yammy has much of the same stuff,
feedback reduction circuit, etc.  I'll have to give it a real try
sometime (actually both).  Ooooohhhh...so many toys, and so little money
and so little time.

Don D.