Re: Tom Ball, plus a comment & a question

Steve wrote:
Tom.. I'd really like to buy your new book.. Could you let me know the
easiest way and also, perhaps, sign it on the inside?
________
Hi Steve,
Thanks for your interest.  Since a couple people on the L have
written to ask, I should probably repeat that the new book is not a
harp book -- it's a novel.

Since the book just came out this month, it'll still be a few weeks
before it appears at places like Amazon.  They do have it at
Booklocker.com: http://www.booklocker.com/books/1023.html   But
perhaps the easiest way to get one (if you want the value to
immediately go into the toilet by having the author sign it) is
simply to contact me off-list and we can work something out?

Thanks again,

Tom