Re: Tom Ball

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Moandabluz@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 12:34 AM
Subject: Tom Ball

I had a little time tonight, so I loaded into my computer the cd from Tom
Ball's Big Walter-Little Walter licks book... I keep forgetting how good Mr
Ball is. In fact, in my opinion he is vastly underrated by the harp
community. (I'm not really saying this to get a good deal on your novel.)
Besides,, I figure any guy who plays Bflat Sp20s can't be all bad.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp

The Sonny Terry Sourcebook is one of my favorite books!

Tim Bennett
Indianapolis, IN