Microphone Buffer Box sounds great

My brother in law constructed a microphone buffer which forces an impedence
match between astatic or ceramic mics and guitar amps.  It is an active
voltage follower device.  Man, the boost in low end on my Bassman is
fantastic.  I extensively A/B'ed it with Crystal Ball, astatic, and ceramic
mics.  I got much more volume without feedback also, probably due to more
bottom end.  If anyone is interested in talking about this box, please
contact me off line.