Re: Mighty Long Time -- question

Well, that's Tom 2 and All Music Guide 0.
If you read the AMG writeup, McMurray is given credit for transitioning
Givens from intrumental to vocal bass on "Mighty Long Time".  Following
Tom's more accurate discography though, there is no way that can be the
case, as he has stated.
Follow up question:
Anybody know more accurate, searchable blues discographies on the web?