Sponsors needed

Hello, harp-lers. We are doing Spring Harp Fest in San Diego April 19th. Is
there any of you that might be interested in being a sponsor? The first
opportunity is presenting itself. Chris Michalek wants to play, but we need
to get him a couple hundred dollars to pay for gas from Phoenix. (Unless
someone has frequent flyer miles to donate).

Anyone interested? This event benefits the San Diego Girls' Club. We are
trying to raise $$ to help them buy keyboards for music lessons. Anything we
spend moves us away from the goal

Step up and be thanked on stage and on the nearly completed website as
Chris' sponsor! Check the old website to see a little about the event.

The old site is here:

http://www.harp.trev.org/

hj