Re: Line-out modification

On 19/02/03, at 18.37, DL Terry writes:

>Does anyone have a schematic for a line-out box or mod I can build for my
>Pro Jr?
>
>(Harmonica content: I can't hear my harp for the LOUD guitar players!)  ;-)
>
>-Dane

Try this:  www.gaganbros.com/images/gregory.gif
Note that the output tubes are the same of your amp, as well as they're
the same of my BJunior, where it works great since 2001. The capacitor
is optional. The registrable level is a nice feature: you can survive when
the band gets louder, by an easy slightly turn of a pot.

Other valid examples:
http://steve.sky.net.ua/Audio/tube/Amp/mb2pwr.gif
www.rru.com/~meo/Guitar/Amps/Kalamazoo/Mods/ezlo.html
www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/4912/harp.htm