Love Toy, a Seattle original with harp lead...

Hi gang,

I'm just back from abdominal surgery and a studio session with Seattle
artist Adam Cooper. (That's my boy!) I tested my chops for the first time
since going under the knife three weeks ago on his latest original
Rock\Alt-Rock song "Love Toy". The three minute version compressed "radio
version should be in regular rotation on several Seattle stations by now.

I've posted a copy of the four-minute "rough cut" version at
http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/3098/3098340.html for your listening
pleasure.

The band consisted of Rythmn Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocals and Harmonica. The
harmonica leads are anything but conventional. Fast and high are the
operative words here.

Have a listen and let me know what you think off-list.

Best Regards,
The Harmaniac? Dennis M. Cooper
http://www.mp3.com/crossharp
http://www.crossharp.com