"Hard Times"

Hey all,

  i've been working on playing along to Ray Charles' "Hard Times." the band
i'm with is doing it in C. so far, i've been playing in 2nd pos. on the high
end of a low F harp, sticking to the C Mixolydian scale. it fits OK. I've
considered using my C chromatic, but i'm not that good with it yet, and i'd
need the button for the Bb note at least.
  anyone familiar with this song have any suggestions? a different position
maybe, or a better scale to use? tips for a solo? any help would be
appreciated.

       --Jp