  From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
PL500@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 12:19 PM
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: Tacky question

  In a message dated 2/17/03 9:10:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Gatorharp@xxxxxxx writes:

    << I'm interested to hear others opinion here. I personally use the
cheap chap
    stick to prevent chapped lips. But I haven't used anything this year
(the
    wind hasn't been bad). Once they start to dry I then use Carmex when
they
    get sore and etc. I just wipe all the medication off before I play my
harp.
    It's not a big problem as long as you use good prevention.. But once you
get
    sore lips the soap opera is on! >>