Re: Daily Almanac - February 13

Happy Birthday to my good Friend and Great Musician, Randy Singer.....BTW if
any of you have heard Randy's debut CD your missing out on one of the
freshest records I've heard in a long time. NOT just a Harmonica
CD....superb production and musicianship and songwriting....bravo Mr.
Singer, and have a swingin'-cool Birthday!!!! rob paparozzi

> Studio harmonica player Randy Singer was born on this day in 1957.
Randy's
> worked on numerous soundtracks and commercials as well as working with
Garth