Re: LW 'master stamper' on eBay

Tim <wmharps@xxxxxxxxx> commented on Tom Ball's eBay find:
>it appears to me that the "Certificate of Authenticity" issued by

>Bill Bryant Management is dated June 23, 2003, a date that hasn't

>occured yet!

And Tom replied:
>Hmmm... wonder if he's also got some swampland in Florida for us?
:)

Darn!  I really wanted to join the fun on this one, but I do
believe the date in question on the certificate is "January" not
"June", 2003.  Sorry, guys!  However, Tom... as for the Florida
swamplands... my people will call your people, ok? ;)  [St. Joe
Paper Co. has this lovely pristine tract along the Fenholloway
River.....]

>I think I can buy Little Walter's tone for $3500! ;-)

Nope.  We don't sell tone, just the harmonica!

:)
Bobbie