The Stupid, LONG, piano story [no harp]

I didn't read the stupid piano story. After a couple
years online you can recognize bored housewife/cubicle
workers trying to find meaning in their vapid lives by
sending apocryphal [at best]attachments to 5000 of
their closest friends. But it's interesting to see the
comfort many of you are taking in attributing it to
~religion~; with all the typical bashing I've come to
expect. Bobbie blames ~Christian Groups~ and Sam ties
it in to the Oklahoma bombings.

This is typical. And should I rebut- - - I'm the
boogieman fanatic.

Show a little faith. There's more in heaven and earth
then are dreamt of in your philosophies.
Robb