Re: Great Story but does it take this much space to tell it???

Ahem.   It is "NOT" a great story, it's a HOAX, as you could know by
reading my immediate follow-up to try to head off Harp-Lers doing what just
happened!

The resend of this message just cost Harp-L another added 41K per message,
i.e., approximately an additional 53 MEG of storage, digest and transfer
space!  And I use the word "cost" on purpose, because this waste must be
paid for.  So...

Please IGNORE this Great Story post and help Harp-L maintain fiscal health!

Thank You ... All

Bobbie
Harp-L-Workers@xxxxxxxxxx