Re: Small Harp Amp Princeton Reverb

Vince wrote:
"I have been wanting a black face Princeton Reverb for years. I played
through one while filling in for someone else. <snip> Man that amp rocked! I
check Ebay every now and then and I gave up my chance at
buying one in PERFECT/NEW condition for $800 ..."

Another option might be to find a cheaper silver-faced Princeton Reverb and
have a tech mod it to black-face specs. As I understand it, that's a pretty
standard mod that most any good tech can do. Incidentally, I had a similar
experience with a BF Princeton Reverb, using it at an open mic/jam session.
That amp was amazingly good for harp.
MN

PS: I used to have a SFPR but sold it once I got a Gibson Falcon. The Falcon
was a good amp, but I wish I'd kept the Fender instead.