Re: Small Harp Amp

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Hammond" <dawgawntired@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: Small Harp Amp

> I have a Bassman RI with these speakers and love the sound.  The PJ has
the
> different speaker.  Do you know if the blue frame speakers are still
> available anywhere?

Hi Chris,
Have you checked the Fender website? I would contact Eminence, who is the
actual manufacturer of those speakers. If you can't them, a good alnico
substitute would be the Mojotone MP10R's, and sshould be pretty easy to get
a hold of (they;re also made by Eminence). You could also use one of the new
Jensen P10R RI speakers, which people seem to either love them or hate them
and nothing in between. I'd also check http://www.musiciansfriend.com and
also http://www.tubesandmore.com or maybe http://www.elderly.com or
http://www.angela.com .

Sincerely,