Two questions

1) I am playing with a honky-tonk country/bluegrass outfit occasionally and I
want to use an amp for stage volume. I need to be able to get a nice warm
acoustic sound on the trad bluegrass songs and a more textured tone for the
blues based honky-tonk numbers without going to a full-on Chicago tone.  I
play through a Beyer m-69 mic. Any ideas?

2) I am off to Maui Hawaii for several days. Any tips on good venues to hear
music ... blues, folk, country, Hawaiian?

trip