Re: harp-l-digest V10 #84

I like Vern's idea. Until the test, how about you folks with strong opinions
shut up about "that which can not be proven" and give us all a major break.
This "debate" was worn out a couple of years ago. If you want to read about
it search under materials debate or re: materials debate. You should get
some hits. Please drop the thread. JR Ross is already prepared to leave the
list. I bet there are others. Those of you that care, please refrain from
posting any more semantic "I'm so clever" arguments. There, I begged.

hj

- --

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com
please listen to the music clips on my website and send your comments.