Re: harp-l-digest V10 #84

on 2/3/2003 7:29 PM, harp-l-digest at harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ate: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:21:33 -0500
> From: "Tim Bennett" <timbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Wireless
>
> I use an Airline wireless that I bought new on eBay.

Tim, how much did you pay for that Airline set-up. I have been wanting to
try one. It looks very cool, but I was not able to get a demonstration of
it.

Thanks for sharing. PM is ok with me.

hj
- --

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com
please listen to the music clips on my website and send your comments.