Magic Dick Tunings and other tunings are located at...

Pat Missins web site - "altered states" www.patmissin.com The tunings 8.1 to
8.5f, about 15 different ones are listed as Magic Dick Tunings. There may be
more Dick tunings too, I am no expert...

A very interesting tuning site is at www.overblow.com/harmonica  this site
was just discussed in Amercian Harmonica Newsletter. Magic Dick tunings
begin at 8.1, double click on 8.1 and 15 or so others will come up
underneath it. The Big Band is the 8.2g Aeolian version of 8.2.  Trust me
this site will surprise you with its content.  It also gives credit to both
Magic Dick and Pierre Beauregard who created the tunings and hold the
patents on them. My hat is off to those two, many thanks for the hard work.
In addition to the Magic Dick tunings all of the other Altered states
tunings are listed on the overblow site.

The overblow site is by "Tinus" who also resides at www.tenhole.com.  Nice
work on the site Tinus I believe it will be much appreciated by all the
Harpers out there.

Blunt