Re: Comb Material [revisited]

Hello Gatorharp,

Gac> does "they sound the same" count as a positive statement?

heh heh...

Phrased that way, the onus would be on the person who said they
sounded the same.

The person who said they don't could sit back and wait for the proof.

I'm not posting an opinion on whether they sound different or the
same, since I think any diffference possible would be overshadowed by
technique and amplification but that's just my opinion. I'm far more
concerned with longevity, tuning and action/playability.

I like the _weight_ of an aluminum comb, for instance, if that's what
the Promasters have.

Ron/datadigr