RE: [HarpTalk] Join Harmonicas for Peace in NYC 2/15

|Norm Bennett writes:
|
|What's more annoying here, one person posting a purely
|informational message
|about what a group of harmonica players is doing,

Funny, it seemed to me more of a "Recruiting for a Political Cause that's
only MARGINALLY related to the business of this list" sort of message.

| or 5 people
|jumping on his

Didn't jump anyone. Simply stated my own preferences. I'd be GENUINELY
interested to hear about those other things I mentioned. Not particularly
interested in Surrender.

|case out of an offended sense of...patriotism?

Yes, Patriotism...has it become obsolete?

|Plus one more idiot (me) who's old enough to know better but just has to
|open his mouth. ;-)

I shoulda known better, too. So should Dan Kinch, if the majority of
messages on this thread is any indication.

- -DL Terry