RE: Volume problems

I said:

|> I had one heckuva time hearing myself. I was standing right next to my
|amp,
|> but smack in front of the guitar player's (Fender Twin?) amp.

Thank to all of you for the great inpout. I'll make sure My amp is where I
can hear it, next time.

| BArbeque Bob offered:
| If you've got at
|least a 20' cord, walk out into the crowd during a solo and get a REAL hard
|listen. You may be a lot louder than you think you are.

The trouble I was having was when I was playing back-up. Once I cranked
everything, I was OK. (& that's when the sound of my rig is at it's
"meanest" :-O

I'm thinking about a wireless...

|Also, are you using an over the counter ear plug set? Often those take off
|far too much in the wrong frequencies.

OOPS!
I'm ashamed to admit, I wasn't wearing ANY. (My right ear is ringing...)Hey,
it was supposed to be a "small" jam! ;-)