Re: Why do LO's last longer than MB's?

Funny Bob, I'm mainly a 1 hole player. But I do hear the tuning is a touch
more comfortable w/ the band w/ my SP20's. I also am able to do a few two
hole notes that once sounded horrible on a GM or LO.

PS: For those interested.. I am off of the long break!
Vinnie C & The Blues Hands will be back together for the first time in
Tupelo Mississippi in early February. I will announce the two dates ASAP if
anyone is interested! We have switched to an upright bass player. The style
is the same but I think that upright is much better w/ our style!

Vince Cheney

Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com
The Blues & Harmonica Forum - http://thebluessite.com/community

- ---
This message guaranteed to be Virus Free!