Christmas present

I had to work Christmas night (not until midnight so technically I had
Christmas off!). I apologize for not remembering the site but there was a harp
tip of the day. The tip-keep the harp straight-not tilted up. It affects your
intonation. I knew I had a problem with my intonation. Sure enough, when tongue
blocking I was getting sloppy and tilting the harp. Intonation sounds much
better now. Good tone doesn't help if you're out of key.

Hope you all had a good holiday.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com