Silent night on the lists

I know this is corny, cheesy and even buttock-clenching stuff, but Harp-L,
Harptalk and HarpOn! have transformed me in one year from being an isolated
harp-ignoramus into....er....well, not isolated at all, and a darn sight
better-informed than I ever thought possible (probably still an
ignoramus...), but, most of all, a better and more confident player.  So, as
I don't have many emails to read this evening and as this is the end of the
year, it seemed like a good time to wish everyone on the lists all the best
for the festive season and to say thank you to the many who have helped me
so much, both on- and off-list.  You know who you are!

Yours, unashamedly crossposting (sorry Bobbie!),

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

Send a funky Messenger Christmas card http://www.msn.co.uk/christmascard