Mitchell Weiss :

Sez :

Excerpt ,

" For those who dig blues, Smokestack Lighting is a great show which just about always features some harp players. One of my tunes ("A Very Funky Blues") will be on the show from Jan 7th to the 23rd. "

...< http:www.smokestacklightnin.com >  ....

Hello Mitchell :

I hooked into that station and it is a winner , thanks for posting it . I love how the net has become the " Giant Killer " , talent can now promote  itself with out a greed bassed machine to contend with .

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx