FRiday Morning Jazz show

I will be doing my Friday Morning Jazz show from 6am to 9am pst.
The station can be found on the web at www.kfsr.org
click on the live audio stream and it will guide you the rest of the way.
If there is anyone on harp-l of slidemeister that would like to be put on my list of people to send reminders to offlist, I will be giving you updates what new artists in the harmonica community I will be adding to the playlist.
Please email me offlist if you would like to be adeed to the list.

regards,
Roger Gonzales
Fresno, CA