Re: rp200 digitech

Jerl wrote:
"I guess I don't have the patience to sit down and figure it out.
The setting I did find was very cool but at my gigs we are doing
country,
jazz, rock, blues etc. and I don't have time to reset for each. Like I
said it's me not knowing the capabilities of this unit....I'll stick
with my Nanoverb."

I'd probably keep the Nanoverb whether I used an RP200 or not, because
the RP200's weakest feature is its reverbs.

That said, I love my RP200, and Jerl is absolutely right: you have to
spend time with it to work out patches that sound great with your mic
and your style.  I spent about 50 hours developing a set of 40 killer
patches for my RP200.  You can find 4 of them at
http://www.hunterharp.com/effectset.html.

50 hours is a lot of time.  On the plus side, I now have a box the
approximate size and weight of a hardcover book that can be plugged
directly into a PA to give me 40 great, diverse sounds, on demand.  If
that ain't better living through electronics, I don't know what is.

Thanks, Richard Hunter