Friday Jazz show email list

Hello to one and all out there in harmonicatorland.  I just wanted to let those of you who are interested if you would like me to send you an email reminding you about my jazz show on fridays, please email me offlist.
Randy Singer had a great idea to compile a list of people who would like me to send an email reminder for the show.  Great idea Randy, thanks.
Those of you who would like to be put on a reminder list, let me know.
Thanks for your support.

regards,
Roger Gonzales
aka Gonzo