Music fair the 03,04, 2004

Hello Harpers,
for all of you, not living far from Germany i will give this information.
I will be at the Musik fair in Frankfurt the 03,04 2004 and will present som=
e=20
of my Bluesharpmicrophones.  Everybody can try my hand adjustet=20
Microphonelements like crystallelements and cr=B4s. Also i will show for the=
 first time my=20
owen BBH Microphonelements and everybody will have a chance to test them. Th=
ere=20
will be greate  CustomAmps too and  you can try them. Perhaps Ben can tell y=
ou=20
more about. Ok , I hope to see some of this list in Frankfurt.
Bye Ralf BBH