Re: Pignose 60 watt tube amp, green bullet

Bob wrote:
"Someone at Guitar Center told me that I should try the Russian-made 12AX7's
for a sound with more 'edge'."

One of the guiding principles in my life has long been: Don't listen to
anything someone at Guitar Center (or any other big music store) says about
harmonica. As a rule, they have ZERO knowledge about things harp. Better to
ask your questions here on the 'L, where you're among friends. ;-)
MN