JAZZ RADIO SHOW ON THE WEB-Where's Howard?

Roger,
where is your Howard Levy?
I love all the button guys, but Howard is at another level
improvisationally. What little jazz radio there is ignores him already.
I'm sure the show is great, I will give a listen.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4