Re: What to do when it's too loud

Bob McGraw SEZ :

When the bass player or guitar players are too loud what I always do is tell them to turn down . If they don't I wait until the gig is over and then I fire them ;-)

WVa Bob

Yes Bob I have to agree that when you do that , they never play loud again (-; with you ! ;-) LOL

I have used this technique and its a winner , and if your 5'11" ( like me ) and 275 lb's no one argues .....( thats my story and I am sticking to it ! )

HR

aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com