Weekend news: harp heard crying for help is rescued

I was doing a bit of cleaning up with the nozzle attached to the vacuum
cleaner this afternoon when I suddenly became aware of a blood-curdling
wailing sound.  I turned off the power, thinking that my cat was being
strangled outside the window.  But the noise only occurred when the vacuum
cleaner was turned on.  Upon doing a little dismantling I discovered that I
had sucked up my little 4-hole keyring harp and that it had lodged halfway
up the nozzle in such a position that the blow notes sounded when I switched
on.

I rescued the poor thing to find, happily, that it was unscathed.  The real
tragedy was the discovery that, going by the sound I heard, the vacuum
nozzle has a better embouchure than I do.

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica