Re: Convention suggestions

Well I'm really sorry that I missed Sugar Blue at SPAH.  It must have been more than 5
years ago when I first started attending because I would certainly have been there if I
knew he was performing!   I know he hasn't been at a recent SPAH so I still vote for
Sugar Blue and/or John Sebastian.   For what its worth you can hold me to this - either
one of those performers at a SPAH or Buckeye will guarantee my attendance!