Re: The Rift (was: Conventions)

Danny wrote:
"... the most negative comments I have heard did not relate so much to the
differences as to the apparent need of the diatonic (blues) artists to test
the volume levels of the sound system to their extreme. <snip> some
attention needs be given to the volume levels for everyone's comfort."

I was surprised (not pleasantly) to read this. Danny makes a great point,
though. No need to make everyone deaf. If they wanted that, they could go to
a guitar convention, right? ;-)
MN