Re: Mouthpiece on HOhner 270's

I wonder if anyone has a solution to the problem of sharp edges on the
mouthpiece of the Hohner 270's.
If you will notice, the edges on the holes of the mouthpieces of the 270's
have sharp edges. I play by tonge block and after a session, the rubbing of the
tonge along the edges can take quite a toll on the tongue.
I was wondering if there is anyway to round out the edges without damaging
the chrome on the mouthpiece. I would like to know if anyone has this problem
and what may be the solution.
Thanks for any help.
Cheechmail (Cheech)