Re: speaker cab questions

> CE MESSAGE EST AU FORMAT MIME. Comme votre lecteur de courrier ne comprend pas
ce format, il se peut que tout ou partie de ce message soit illisible.

le 2/12/03 18:31, spierm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =E0
spierm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a =E9crit=A0:

I am building a speaker cabinet to run a 50 watt amp into. Should it be ope=
or closed back? I intend on using 2 12's, and one separate 8" for quieter
situations. Does anyone have experience with Heppner alnico speakers (from =
Hammond 101 organ)?
kcmojoe=20

hi
i build an external  cab for my amp (a peavey classic 30)
i use 4 jensen speakers (8"  c8r)
the cab is closed back and front open (a simple 4" hole in the middle)
the sound is great and very directive (thats great to reduce feedback)
i use plywood to build the box