buy custom harps with a credit card

Hi Everyone,
Now thanks to Pay Pal you will be able to buy customized harmonicas with a
credit card.
This will help musicians who do not live in the United States and do not
usually have American Dollars, because the currency conversion will be
done automatically.
Of course you can still send a check to pay for your instruments.
Since I know allot more about harmonicas, then I do about computers, my
web site may not have all the up to date concact information.
You can go directly to bobmeehan.net and read about my customized
harmonicas. These are really great instruments and the harder you beat on
them, the better they like it!
For those of you that already play customized harps, I am preaching to the
chior, but for those of you that have never played a good customized
harmonica, you really don't know what your missing.
If you love stock harmonicas, just delete this email.
If you are like me, and are, or were never happy with out of the box
harps, but don't want to invest in better instruments, you may be happy to
hear that customized harps are cheaper in the long run!
If you do the math, and figure out how much you spend on stock harps,
assuming that you go through allot of them, and aren't happy with them
anyway, here is the good news.
Custom harps last for years and years!
I have harps that are over 10 years old and I am not easy on harmonicas! I
play really, really hard, all the time.
Once in awhile a reed will go bad and you just get it repaired.
Anyway, just go to my web site bobmeehan.net for more info, and here is
the up to date contact info.
All the best,
Bob Meehan
145 Keenan Ave.