Re: Harp Depot having problems?

I ordered one of the masterclass harmonica wallets from them by phone. I had
a hard time reaching them by phone to place the order and caught them just
after they had closed for the day. I waited for about two weeks and called
back since I had not received my case. The gentleman had forgotten to
process the order which is why it had never been shipped. I ordered two more
of them at a later date and had no problems.
I know that they are a bit dodgy about maintaining attention to their phones
but other than the above instance I had no problems. When they attend harp
fairs and such I think the business end of things gets a little lax.  They
seem like nice enough people but patience is not a virtue to harp players
waiting for new toys. Hell, they may not even realize the problem and just
need it brought to their attention. I'm not going to SPAH but if they are
maybe it's time for a little of da muscle from da harp-L crew.