Seydel harps - reviews?

 Seems the Seydel harps are more rare than I'd expected.
 My previous inquiry called the Leyden harps.
 Nope, it's   S-E-Y-D-E-L .
 Any user reviews, or info regarding the pros and/or cons of the several styles they offer will be appreciated.

 John Mayall is playing at Denver's beautiful Gothic Theatre this weekend. My friend at the CD store offered me freebie tickets, AND I won another pair in a drawing ... and I have a gig that night. Ah well, looking forward to Curt Salgado at Brendan's later this month.

 Jeff G
 Denver