Re: Jimmy Zavala and The Wire

I'll have to check out this Jimmy Zavala guy. I've never heard of him. As for the
harp player in "Devil in the Hole," that's Charlie Musselwhite. In my opinion,
Musselwhite is one of the most underappreciated harp players of today (which goes
hand in hand with all of the OVER-appreciated ones), so check him out. He plays all
through "Spirit of the Century" (the blind boys of alabama album that "Devil in the
Hole" is on). It's an incredible album with some awesome Gospel style singing and
traditional blues, as well as one of the most soulful cuts of Amazing Grace I have
ever heard.

Love,

~Me